Thursday, November 3, 2011

3 days till Bangkok

1:00pm - I'm sitting at the Tampa Airport waiting for the flight to clt and then San Francisco. It's the 3rd.
7:30pm - Arrive in San Fran and meet up with some friends for margaritas and my last dinner in the USA (Mexican food, of course!)
Next day arrive at SFO airport at noon to fly to Beijing
Arrive in China at 7:00pm on the 5th with a 24 hour layover (another country checked off the list! And I didn't plan on going there right now)
Leave Beijing 7:00pm for Bangkok. Arrive at 11:45pm on the 6th. (Might as well be the 7th!)

Last night I found out my course and therefore teaching are postponed till the end of the month. It was a very last minute decision on their part. Not sure what I'm going to do with my life in 3 days....But I'm going to have a lot of time to think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment